What is Home Healthcare?
Home Healthcare is a wide range of services that can be given in your home for an illness or injury. It is usually less expensive, more convenient and just as effective as care from a hospital or skilled nursing facility (SNF).
Who is Homebound?
You are considered homebound when you are confined to your home due to illness or injury. You need not be bedridden, but leaving your residence must require considerable taxing effort and an assistive device such as a walker, cane or wheelchair, or assistance from another person.
Who Needs Crescent Home Healthcare?
an individual who:
- Is weak and unable to effectively perform activities of daily living due to a change in health status.
- Is debilitated due to illness, surgery or injury and is unable to leave home.
- Needs assistance and or an assistive device to leave the home and is homebound.
Who is Eligible?
Doctor’s orders are needed to start care. Once your doctor refers you for home health services, Crescent will schedule an appointment and come to your home to assess and determine needs. Home healthcare services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, worker’s compensation and private payment.
We are dedicated to the success of our clients and employees. We are committed to the delivery of quality healthcare services.
Crescent provides quality care by:
- Hiring experienced and skilled staff.
- Ensuring our caregivers receive extensive orientation to all of our standards of care.
- Providing continuing education to our clinical staff.
Are you Getting the Home Health Services that You Need?
This useful checklist helps you compare the services Crescent provides in Illinois and Missouri with those of other home health agencies.